Finrock Capital

Nov 30, 2020

Finrock Capital management and staff have decades of experience in debtor management and collection. We provide a fully outsourced debtor administration service and through this we will unlock the full value of your debtors’ book and provide you with much needed cashflow and working capital.

You do not need to wait for up to 90 days for the payment from your customer. We will pay a cash advance of up to 75% of the invoice value once you have delivered the goods and services to your customer where your payment terms are up to 90 days from statement. The remaining 25% will be paid over to you once your customer pays the invoice.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This